Document Actions

An overview

Up one level

You make application to incorporate a trust under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 by sending a number of documents to the Registrar of Incorporated Societies. 

There are different filing requirements depending on whether you are applying for incorporation of trustees as a board or incorporation of a society as a board.

The address you should send your documents to is:

Registrar of Incorporated Societies
National Processing Centre
Private Bag 92061
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142


Last updated 8 June 2017