Running a society
Once a society is incorporated it must be run lawfully and in line with the Incorporated Societies Act 1908. Here you will find information on what you must do while running a society.
- Lawful activities
- Operating in line with the rules of the society
- Holding meetings
- Restrictions on money-making activities
- Entering into contracts
- What records should you keep?
- What documents must you file with the Registrar?
- How do you change the name of a society?
- How do you change the rules of a society?